WHO WE ARE
Front Porch Alliance is the premier connector in the Chattanooga area connecting stakeholders for the revitalization of inner-city neighborhoods. We work with local churches, community organizations, and government leaders to serve our community through a variety of projects.
Statement of faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
As adopted by the National Association of Evangelicals
Front Porch Alliance is the premier connector in the Chattanooga area connecting stakeholders for the strengthening of inner-city communities.
Front Porch Alliance develops new solutions that strengthen Chattanooga’s inner-city community, that are consistent with traditional values, and that coordinate the resources of churches, ministries, schools, and local government.
Do you remember when front porches connected you to your neighbors?
Do you remember how news, public works, and Sunday’s sermon were pervasive topics that graced porches as communities were strengthened through the alliances built?
Let us renew our efforts to be strong together.